Personal finance isn’t something that comes naturally to most people. It’s something I had to train myself on and it eventually became one of my passions.
Since 2010, I have been exploring ways to earn money without burnout, saving more money, and living a debt-free life.
I’ve compiled all the basics about money management into this bite sized guide in a way that won’t overwhelm you or scare you into thinking you can’t do it because your debt is too much.
At the beginning of 2010, $900 was all the money I had to my name in savings while I was over $40,000 in debt. I lived paycheque to paycheque and was a hair’s breadth short of complete financial ruin for a while.
It was truly a terrifying period in my life. By 2014, I was debt-free and had saved up enough money to start my own business. It wasn’t easy but it can be done.
Easy Guide to Money Management contents include:-
- A Little About Me
- This is Why You Hate Budgeting
- How to Fall in Love With Budgeting & Stick to a Budget
- Murphy’s Law is Your Best Friend Forever
- How to Save Money Without Stress
- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of Credit Cards
- The Art of Controlling Your Spending
- How to Start Earning More Money to Pay Down Debt Faster
- 10 Essential Money Management Tools for Beginners
There are useful worksheets and fun printables included in the guide. I will also be sending you follow-up emails from time to time on your progress and offers from Ignite Your Imagination shop.
Easy Guide to Money Management also includes an exclusive bonus for Take Control of Your Financial Independence Bundle.